Welcome to the Ply Gem/ Mitten Online Store, hosted and managed by Talbot Marketing.
Below are answers to some frequently asked questions to assist you with placing your order. However, if you have any additional questions please contact Talbot’s customer service representative for Ply Gem online orders,
Brenda Budd at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-265-2607 ext. 248.
What is the difference between On Demand and In Stock?
In Stock Items are kept in inventory at Talbot Marketing in our London, ON Distribution Centre and are available for immediate shipping.
On Demand items are produced as required and typically require a 2-week production timeline and ship direct from our various North American production facilities.
Please note that if your order contains a combination of On Demand and In Stock product you may receive multiple shipments unless a special request is made with customer service.
When will my order be ready?
In Stock items are available for shipping the same day if order is received before 1PM EST.
For On Demand
items, the expected in-hand date will be noted on the webstore or you will be contacted by Talbot Customer Service shortly after you have placed your order to confirm expected delivery date. If you have a special event date, please note in the comments section at the bottom of the checkout form.
- Free Delivery- The default shipping option is FOB the Mitten Brantford Distribution Centre. Talbot Marketing will be sending consolidated shipments to the DC on a regular basis. Your order will be included in the monthly Sample/Literature shipments that you receive.
- Special Delivery - Direct delivery to any location in North America. Additional freight charges will apply.
What are the payment options?
The Ply Gem/Mitten Online Store accepts payment via Visa and MasterCard.
You may also purchase items from the Online Store using funds available in your pre-allocated Promotional Items budget. During the checkout process you will be asked to select a payment option. If you select the “budget” option you will be able to charge your order against your existing budget. You will view your remaining budget available before the checkout process. Should your cart amount exceed your available budget, you can edit your order or charge the balance to a credit card.
- All requests are subject to approval by the respective Ply Gem Regional Manager. Any questions concerning availability of funds should be directed accordingly. Note: Promotional Items budgets are separate from Sample/Literature budgets and cannot be combined.
Can I buy products that I don’t see on the Online Store from Talbot or customize items for my event?
Yes, please contact email@example.com or 1-800-265-2607 ext. 248.
in customer service for all requests.
- Customized or non-program items will be charged against the branch Promotional Items budget.
- All items are branded according to Ply Gem Corporate guidelines and alterations to these guidelines are not permitted. Correspondingly, all Ply Gem Canada / Mitten promotional items must be sourced through this program unless express written consent is obtained from VP, Marketing - Ply Gem Canada
What is your return policy?
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your item it may be returned to
Talbot for a credit or refund. Please contact Customer Service if you have any requirements.